Wednesday 17 October 2012

28. Digital Technology

There a various different technologies I will use when producing my music video.

To begin with, I will obviously use blogger.  I will blog my ideas and research and my ideas as I go, showing my progress throughout the course and see the changes that I make. It will be easy to see how I hopefully improve over the course of time as you will see what I begin with and what I eventually finish with. Blogger is easy to work as I have used it before and also easy to access with the help of the Blogger app. I can get on my smart phone.

The second technology I will use is Apple Mac Computers. These enable me to use software such as Final Cut Pro that is professional software to hopefully produce a quality finish when producing my video. Apple software is far better when producing a video. For example, quickly uploading film and enabling simple editing techniques. Apple software is especially good in the media world and is the prime technology used when producing music videos.

Obviously I will also use a video camera. There are various video cameras available, however the one I will use the majority of the time will be Panasonic HDC. This is due to it being the easiest to use, however, I know the standard of this camera isn't the best and that I won't get professional quality of images on it, so I will have to take extra consideration when editing and using final cut pro to get that final product quality. This is down to not having the money to gain better technology and cameras.



When conducting my research it will be done on the apple mac, so I shall be using the Safari browser. It's quick and easy to use and the 'add a tab' function enables it is quick and easy to flick between different pages when researching. Google is obviously the prime search engine used when researching and is easy to search for vital information when researching for my video. Another key website is YouTube. This is a key aspect because obviously I am creating a music video, so I have to view other music videos to gain ideas. By watching other music videos I can establish and gain my own ideas and progress my ideas further.  

I'm also lucky enough to have an iphone meaning I am able to download the blogger app meaning i'm able to do work on the move and not have to be at a computer. This means that if I have an idea I can upload it to my blog sooner. It also helps when uploading photos, as I can take them on my phone and upload them automatically to blogger straight from my phone which is easier and means less hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment