Thursday 8 November 2012

35. Recee Pictures

Here are a range of pictures showing my set different locations that I will use in my video. By taking various photos I was also able to see different angle options and see what works best. This also allows me to see the different points of my locations and how I will use these to make my video work.

 










 

Firstly, this is the hill and area I will use to represent the 'uphill' struggle the individual in my video and song faces. It has potential for many uses of angles and shots and is a brilliant location with lots of room along with being easily accessible at any time so is useful for filming. This is effective as I can show the many attitudes throughout the video using just one aspect.


 
Here are other examples of different angles I can use showing the extent of the area avaliable. This is obviously a key location for the duration of the song so it's ideal that I get an idea of various angles to create variation throughout. Although it's not the only location I will be using but it demostrates a key element and theme thoughtout my video and represents the type of feeling I aim to create.











Here is another location I will use. This is far less open and more isolated and secluded than the other one, showing another different aspect to my video. It will show the factors that I wish to create, for example, the fight alone and that someone can go alone despite not being good enough in the past.

 
Finally, the last location I will use is another relatively open location however still isolated and will be a useful open area when showing the determination and work of the individual in my video. I have shown I will use various greeny/open locations that people are able to use to run/exercise round or near, as this is a key aspect of my video. 





No comments:

Post a Comment